The midterm will be held in-person on Tuesday, October 10th, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PT.
The final will be held in-person on Monday, December 11th, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT.
If you have DSP accommodations or would like to request an adjustment to your exam (such as a left-handed desk, a seat in a specific room, or an alternate exam due to time conflicts), please fill out the midterm adjustments form by Sunday, October 8th, 11:59 PM PT. We will respond to all requests submitted before this date by Monday, October 9th, 11:59 PM PT.
After this point, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any alteration requests, and requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis. However, if you're feeling unwell or there's an emergency, please email
Please only email
cs61c@ for emergencies or if you're feeling unwell. Please do not post on Ed, since there's a higher chance of us missing your post.
Room and seat confirmations will be sent by Monday, October 9th, 11:59 PM PT via email.
The midterm covers the following topics:
- Every lecture through Lecture 17
- Every lab through Lab 5
- Every discussion through Discussion 6
- Every homework through Homework 5
- Projects 1 and 2
Materials only covered in the textbook are not within scope.
The exam is closed-book, closed-note, closed-internet, with the following exceptions:
- You can prepare and use up to 1 two-sided letter-sized study sheet for the midterm. You can reuse your midterm cheat sheets for the final.
- Study sheets must be handwritten. Digitally handwritten notes may be printed and used.
- We will take away any study sheets that do not follow this policy.
- On the exam, you will be provided with pages 1 through 3 of the 61C reference card.